The Tomey RC-5000 has highly accurate measurement combined with short examination time and ease of use, makes working with the Tomey RC-5000 Autorefractor Keratometer both professional and quick. The advanced touch-screen display allows you to perform both refraction and keratometry automatically with one simple movement, capture one eye on the display and the Tomey RC-5000 will do both eyes automatically. With the new features, the Tomey RC-5000 Autorefractor Keratometer will surely make your office more efficient.
Tomey RC-5000 Refractometry
- Fogging is applied automatically for each measurement for more Accurate Results
- Fogging is applied as needed for consecutive measurements.
- This mode is used to measure cataract or pseudophakic eyes.
- Short consecutive measurements and time provide reliable data.
- Measurements at 6.00mm (R=8.0mm) as well as at 3.00mm give you enough information for contact lens fitting.
- base curves of contact lenses are stored, categorized and suggested manufacturers are automatically printed.
Diameter Measurements of Cornea and Pupil:
- Measurement can be done easily by moving the two cursors on the display to the boundary of cornea or pupil. This is useful for deciding the diameter of a contact lens and for other contact lens fitting practice.
- Move the joystick ring up/down and the instrument head moves up/down quickly.
- Move the joystick hand rest to the right/left or backward/forward and the instrument head moves to the right/left or backward/forward quickly.
- Rotate the joystick ring and the instrument head moves up/down slowly.
- Tilt the joystick and the instrument head moves in each direction slowly.
- The chin rest can be moved by pushing the buttons on the front panel. No need to reach out to the chin rest for manual adjustments.
Autorefractor Keratometer Features:
- Sphere 25.00 to +22.00D (VD =12.00mm) Cylinder -10.00 to +10.00D (VD = 12.00mm)
- Axis 0 to 180 Degree
- Minimum Pupil Dia. 2.2mm
- Measurements Time 0.2 Sec.
- Range 5.00mm to 11.00mm
- Corneal Refraction 30.68D to 67.50D (n = 1.3375)
- Corneal Astigmatism 0D to 10D (n = 1.3375)
- Axis 0 to 180 Degree
- Measured Area 3.0mm / 6.0 mm
- Measured Time 0.1 Sec PD
- Measurement Yes (50 to 86mm)
- Diameter Measuremnt of Cornea & Pupil 1.0 to 14.0mm
- Chinrest : Power Chin Rest
- Printer : High Speed Thermal Line Printer
- OutputPort RS-232C
- Power Requirements: AC 100V to 240V
- 50/60Hz 130VA