The Topcon KR-9000PW Autorefractor Keratometer/Wavefront Analyzer provides the practitioner with a complete visual analysis system. The Topcon KR-9000PW system incorporates a full range auto refractometer, auto keratometer, and a corneal mapping system, while adding the benefits of Wavefront measurement.
The Topcon KR-9000PW is Topcon’s state-of–the-art Wavefront Analyzer, which also provides objective refraction and corneal topography data. The versatile software of the Topcon KR-9000PW offers visual quality simulation of the complete refractive system.
The Topcon KR-9000PW offers accurate Wavefront analysis results which provide an insight into the corneal and system aberrations. The Topcon KR-9000PW Autorefractor Keratometer is the most versatile tool for contact lens fitting, especially for the most modern aberration corrected contact lenses.
- Combines an auto refractor, keratometer, corneal mapping system and wavefront analyzer
- Hartmann-Shack Wavefront sensor and Zernike Polynomials
- Integrated Rotary Prism technology for unmatched accuracy
- Sphere, cylinder and axis measurements
- Measures spherical aberrations, coma and other high order aberrations of the eye
- Simultaneous measurement of Wavefront aberrations and corneal topography