The Topcon TRC-50DX Fundus Camera is the gold standard in retinal imaging. The TRC-50DX has more digital-ready capability than any fundus camera on the market, and represents the most sophisticated and complete retinal capturing device available today.
The Topcon TRC-50DX, as well as the TRC-50DX (Type IA), improves on the unsurpassed quality of Topcon retinal cameras, incorporating new functions that enhance their versatility and operational ease. The Topcon TRC-50DX can be used with a variety of photo devices, from 35mm camera backs to super-high resolution digital cameras.
The Topcon TRC-50DX has a newly developed control panel, equipped with a touch-screen, allowing for a quick and easy change of settings, while the Small Aperture function facilities focusing and enhances sharpness. Further enhancing its adaptability, the Topcon TRC-50DX (Type IA) can perform Auto Fluorescence studies expanding its diagnostic aptitudes and application availability. An adaptable filter mechanism lets the user add or exchange filters of their choice for different procedures or research projects.
- Color fundus, red-free, and fluorescein (ICG and Autofluorescence filters available on the Topcon 50DX ICG model)
- Topcon TRC-50DX can support a variety of photo devices, from film to super high resolution CCD cameras
- Easy-to-use touch-screen control panel featured on the Topcon TRC-50DX
- 50º, 35º, and 20º angles of coverage
- Small pupil mode and aperture adjustment
- 21 levels of flash intensity
- The Topcon TRC-50DX features a comfortable backlit panel for use in darkened environments
- The Topcon TRC-50DX connects with Topcon’s IMAGEnet Digital Imaging System