The Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II combines Mydriatic and Non-Mydriatic retinal imaging capabilities into one single system. The Topcon TRC-NW7SF is designed to perform a wide array of procedures. The TRC-NW7SF fundus imaging capabilities include color, red-free and fluorescein angiography. Aimed at the comprehensive ophthalmologist, the Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II allows for high level imaging while being cost effective. The TRC-NW7SF also provides simple, ergonomic controls, making the system highly intuitive and easy to use. Network ready and capable of operating in the EyeRoute, web-enabled environment, the Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II Retinal Camera, makes it easy to acquire and store clear, sharp images.
- Intravenous fluorescein angiography capable
- Non-Mydriatic fundus camera (color only) minimizes operator dependency on pharmacologic application of Mydriatic drugs. This decreases the time spent preparing for procedures and minimizes adverse events
- The Topcon TRC-NW7SF is an all in one ergonomic, cost efficient unit
- High quality imaging sensor on the Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II vastly out performs lesser quality consumer grade systems
- Quick, network ready, and easy to train and to learn
- The TRC-NW7SF is a low cost option compared to the next level system