Multi-Function Wavefront Anterior Segment Analyzer
The VX120 Multi-Diagnostic Unit combines the functions of an autorefractor, a keratometer, a corneal topographer, a wavefront aberrometer, a pachymeter, and a non-contact tonometer combined with anterior chamber analysis into one of the most advanced and space saving instruments in your practice.
Its multiple functions provide versatility and convenience in a smaller footprint while refusing to compromise on the resolution and accuracy of the measurements. These features combined help make the testing procedure easier for both the doctor and the patient.
- SCHEIMPFLUG IMAGING CORNEAL PACHYMETRY – With the VX120 you can measure corneal thickness, angle kappa, and IOP for early diagnosis and treatment of progressive eye diseases such as Glaucoma
- PLACIDO RING CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY – Placido ring technology is the gold standard for corneal topography, with the VX120 you can get valuable data for contact lens fitting, laser vision correction, and pre-op planning without slowing down your pre-test room
- SHACK-HARTMANN WAVEFRONT ABERROMETRY – With our patented Powermap Wavefront technology, not only can the VX120 measure high and low order aberrations, but when combined with our patient acuity simulation, you can show them exactly how much of their vision is correctable with glasses and contacts
- SCHEIMPFLUG IMAGING OPTICAL PACHYMETRY – The VX120 offers high resolution optical pachymetry for use in diagnosis of eye diseases such as Glaucoma
- POWERMAP SHACK-HARTMANN WAVEFRONT TECHNOLOGY – The unique Powermap sensor analyzes wavefront distortions at the pupil exit after crossing optics. With over 1500 measurement points, this allows for a complete view of both low and high order aberrations and enables measurement of pupil diameters as small as 2mm
- RETRO-ILLUMINATION – Using infrared retro-illumination, the VX120 provides a detailed view of the eye which is helpful for identifying cataracts, vitreous opacity, scars, and other serious eye problems
- MULTI-DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENT – By combining a Wavefront Aberrometer, Pachymeter, Corneal Topographer, Autorefractor, Keratometer, and Non-Contact Tonometer combined with Scheimpflug Optical Pachymetry into one unit, you save on cost, space, and increase your efficiency in your practice making this instrument an easy purchase
- FULLY AUTOMATIC 3D ALIGNMENT, TRACKING, AND FOCUSING – The VX120 is completely automated, requiring very little input from the operator. After the measurement process begins, the unit will align, track, focus, and automatically take measurements with high accuracy, reliability, and speed