The Ziemer MAXWELL Optical Wavefront Aberrometer is an innovative diagnostic instrument with a wide range of functions that permit eye care practitioners and researchers to effectively assess all of the Wavefront aberrations present in a subject’s eye. The Ziemer MAXWELL is a remarkable device offering the widest Wavefront diagnostic range and functions on more than 99% of subjects. Beyond the Ziemer MAXWELL’s superior performance in Wavefront analysis, the Ziemer MAXWELL is a versatile instrument providing professionals with all the information needed for a complete eye examination.
The Ziemer MAXWELL measurements are displayed in an easy to interpret format, via an intuitive and user-friendly software interface. The Ziemer MAXWELL offers scientific users a complete collection of physical and optical algorithms and displays that allow them to meet their individual needs by rapidly configuring the way in which data is presented.
- Wide Wavefront measuring range available (−15 to +20 D sphere; −10 to +10 D cylinder)
- Large area of analysis (7.2 by 7.2 mm) • High spatial resolution: 1024 sub-pupils (lenslets); corresponding to 230 µm
- Superior precision: repeatability 0.003 D RMS • Incremental, programmable accommodation target
- Clinically-oriented software interface • Diopter-based aberration coefficients
- Patient’s retinal image display
- Expandable functionalities with add-on software modules