The Moria Evolution 3 computerized console offers a wealth of features to enhance performance, safety, flexibility, and ease-to-use.
- Two forward speeds allowing customization of flap thickness, as well as flexibility to manage various corneal geometries.
- Two high performance pumps which rapidly create stable vacuum.
- Low vacuum option facilitating extremely gentle flap manipulation on reverse pass and secure globe fixation during laser ablation.
- “Slow vacuum release” option provides gentle onset and release to minimize patient discomfort and potential retinal trauma.
- Runs on wall current, with built-in back up battery for uninterrupted use.
- Continuously monitors all key parameters and confirms status through visual and audible signals.
- Operates the Epi-K, the One Use-Plus, the M2 Single Use and the ALTK-CBm System for corneal keratoplasty.